Saturday, August 25, 2007

Shabbat Light

Exd 40:38 For the cloud of the LORD [was] upon the
tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight
of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.
Gen 49:8 Judah, thou [art he] whom thy brethren shall
praise: thy hand [shall be] in the neck of thine enemies;
thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
Exd 31:10 And the cloths of service, and the holy garments
for Aaron the priest, and the garments of his sons, to minister
in the priest's office,
Sgs 2:14 O my dove, [that art] in the clefts of the rock,
in the secret [places] of the stairs, let me see thy countenance,
let me hear thy voice; for sweet [is] thy voice, and thy
countenance [is] comely.


1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last
trump
: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead
shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.


Psa 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD
my God will enlighten my darkness.



Check me out!

No comments: