Friday, August 24, 2007

Number Nine Dream





Check me out!


I just woke up in a icy sweat from a
dream, and even though I wanted to
stay in that snuggly peri-dream sequence,
I fought inertia and got up. Now, I have
to write it fast because it's fleeing...!

John Lennon was in the dream. I've had
regular Lennon dreams before, some so
vivid, that when I awaken, I can't believe
he is a dead man. I can't recall the exact details
of each one, because the dreamscapes are
often disjointed and layered, nonsensical...

I met him once as a kid, in Philly. I also
lived in St. John's wood, next to EMI,
so I've had Beatle dreams since I was a
kid. They've been burned into my
subconscious.

Anyway, this song was important in
my dream, strangely enough, "No 9
Dream"


Dream, dream away
Magic in the air, was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say, what more can I say

On a river of sound
Thru the mirror go round, round
I thought I could feel (feel, feel, feel)
Music touching my soul, something warm
something cold
The spirit was unfolding


The Millenial Wheel was in my dream. This wheel
has been in three or four dreams that I've had
in the past few months. I don't know what it
means, but, the dreams surrounding the wheel
are very vivid .

I can usually remember them weeks later, even
though they're nothing special. In it, I'm always
looking for something, or I'm lost, or I'm runnning
from or towards something. The Wheel is what I run
towards because then I know where I am,
if it makes sense.

The dream I just had mutated Philly into London.
So the Wheel was on the Ben Franklin Parkway
where i lived as a kid. We were running on Kelly Drive
by the Schukyll River, up to the Art Museum,
where the Wheel was.

I can't recall a lot, and as I type, what was so vivid
is now slipping away. dang. I can never get dreams
down fast enough. Someone was after us, John,
and it could have been a morph of Phil Spector/Charles
Manson. LOL. I think that's because I've been
watching the Spector trial on CTV, and my
BGF (best gay friend) is a Manson kid. (His
mother was a non-homicidal but famous
Manson follower.) He was going through
his files today, and reading them off to me
so he could send copies of the ones I wanted.

OK, so before I go back to bed, I just figured out
another reason why I may have dreamt of Lennon,
and it could be that I've been researching and
working on my notes on VI Lenin's attempted
assassination in August 1918.

I never really gave huge consideration to
the synchronicity of Lennon and Lenin,
but, wow... I can see something there...
Back in the USSR... trippy

I'm going back to bed to see if the dream
can continue. I've been able to do that
sometimes, in the same night. I don't
know if other people can do that, but,
it's pretty neat.

One other thing that is possible with
my dreaming of Lennon, after writing
about Lenin, who was supposed to .
be Phil Spector's friend. I remember
telling Lennon something like, "You
have some seriously fucked up friends."

I know just on the surface, there's
some blatant symbolism there...
but, it's all muddy now, so back to
sleep.

I have to thank the Lord for having
a much better day. I had much less
misery, and when I woke up, I felt
no pain. YAY! When pain goes away,
it's like a hit of heroin. Bliss.

Poor John Lennon. Goodnight
sweet prince. Meet me again in
at number 9.






No comments: