Friday, July 4, 2008

The Way to Peace

Lev 26:1

Ye shall make you no idols nor
graven image, neither rear you
up a standing image, neither
shall ye set up [any] image of
stone in your land, to bow down
unto it: for I [am] the LORD your
God.

Lev 26:2
Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and
reverence my sanctuary: I [am]
the LORD.


Lev 26:3If ye walk in my statutes, and
keep my commandments, and
do them;

Lev 26:4
Then I will give you rain in due
season, and the land shall yield
her increase, and the trees of the
field shall yield their fruit.

Lev 26:5
And your threshing shall reach
unto the vintage, and the vintage
shall reach unto the sowing time:
and ye shall eat your bread to the
full, and dwell in your land safely.

Lev 26:6
And I will give peace in the land,
and ye shall lie down, and none
shall make [you] afraid: and I will
rid evil beasts out of the land,
neither shall the sword go through
your land.
--------------------------------------------------------------[

Lev 26:12
And I will walk among you,
and will be your God, and ye
shall be my people.


Lexicon / Concordance for Lev 26:12










And I will walk
[01980] halakhk
among
[08432] tavektavek
you, and will be
[01961] hayahhaah
your God,
[0430] 'elohiym
and ye shall be
[01961] hayah
my people.
[05971] 'am




No comments: