Saturday, May 21, 2011

In The Evening -NO CUBE NO FLY today :(

With an hour to go, EST, until Harold Camping's vision of the first great exodus, I am crestfallen and certain that I will still have the same headache in two hours, as I've had all afternoon. The media is making a mockery of this dear fellow, who for some strange reason feels he was given insight that doesn't seem to be resonant with all of us, while a good many will be bitterly disappointed, for sure.


What's ironic is that I am one of a majority of Christians and Jews who believe that it will occur within the next decade, or could definitely take place sooner, in our lifetimes. I realize Harold is 89, and who like my father, doesn't want to wait much longer to go (I sort of promised my dad that *something* big will happen in 2012, and he's going to live to see Christ's return) and he's holding my feet to the flame saying he doesn't want to wait until he's 100. They're ready to fly, and so am I, but, we have to await the pilot's timing.


I try to encourage my dad to think of it this way, that scripture says a man of 100 will be like a child, although he can't grasp what it's going to be like to live 1000 years like Adam and Eve. But, that's what's going to be, according to Bible, and I don't care if I look like the biggest jerk in the world, I know in my heart and soul, that this is possible when Christ returns. 


And so he shall.




I guess the time/space thing, portals, and who knows what else, is a part of the hard wiring of the Master's Great Plan and programming, and we're jots in that notation, but, certainly not the keys. It's got to be more precise for me to believe, although the USA turning on Israel this week was monumental for me, and one of the biggest signs, even bigger than the Japanese FUK-U-earthquake and nuclear meltdown. These are signs and judgments, without a doubt, and the time is drawing nearer,..


I will encourage dear Brother Camping to take heart, and tell him what I tell my father, how Moses was 90 years old and leading a vast and impatient nation into the Promised land, which left him without resolution for 40 years because of their impudence and misunderstanding.


I remember how Harold loved Psalm 90, and I offer him this beautiful sweet prayer of Moses, on the eve of this day, and go in peace, with faith that what will be will be:




Psa 90:1  [[A Prayer of Moses the man of God.]] Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
Psa 90:2  Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou [art] God.
Psa 90:3  Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
Psa 90:4  For a thousand years in thy sight [are but] as yesterday when it is past, and [as] a watch in the night.
Psa 90:5  Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are [as] a sleep: in the morning [they are] like grass [which] groweth up.
Psa 90:6  In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
Psa 90:7  For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.
Psa 90:8  Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret [sins] in the light of thy countenance.
Psa 90:9  For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale [that is told].
Psa 90:10  The days of our years [are] threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength [they be] fourscore years, yet [is] their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Psa 90:11  Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, [so is] thy wrath.
Psa 90:12  So teach [us] to number our days, that we may apply [our] hearts unto wisdom.
Psa 90:13  Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
Psa 90:14  O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
Psa 90:15  Make us glad according to the days [wherein] thou hast afflicted us, [and] the years [wherein] we have seen evil.
Psa 90:16  Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.
Psa 90:17  And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

No comments: