Sunday, May 6, 2007

STORMY NIGHT IN THE TROPICS



I am very unhappy. In front of me, I see dramatic
lightening strikes, and the top ceiling of black sky,
over the South Florida tropical purple and pink
dusk sky.


The warnings are on the News, but, I can see
the storm approaching rapidly, with my own
eyes tonight .

I hate this. We don't have any cellars in Florida.
During Hurricane Wilma, if it wasn't for the
angels we were blessed with, we would have
had our roof blown off. The supposedly storm-proof
windows blew in. The angel got it snapped back in,
even with the broken locks.


It was one of the few times, dad recognized them, and
Thanked Jesus. It was real. Thank You Lord for
the angels.

So, seeing the darkness approaching, I ask
my Lord to again protect us from the
tempest.

My heart is pounding... the thunder is
closer and closer with the strikes in
front of me. I hate that the power
may go. I was looking forward to
watching the SOPRANOS! Dang. I
really hope the lights stay on!



Lord, please spare us. In the Name of Jesus
Christ, Amen.

No comments: